The Ann Arbor Mediation Center is an alternative to the often adversarial approach of a courtroom.
Facilitative mediation will help:
• Organize the parties to the tasks required.
• Assist with communication.
• Act as a resource for ideas and information.
• Assist both parties in understanding the issues.
• Assist in negotiating a fair settlement.
• Promote post-divorce cooperation.
What about the kids?
While creating a parenting plan, we discuss:
• Goals for parenting together.
• How communication about issues will occur.
• Decisions about handling future problems.
• A schedule for parenting time.